Do you have a passion for managing projects from concept to completion whilst keeping a tight control of budget, lead time and client requirements resulting in the delivery of world class retail projects for international brands?
Are you a project manager looking for a driven and rewarding workplace, with the opportunity to expand your career and the success of our brand? If this sounds like you then get in touch!
• Managing new enquiries and repeat projects including prototyping, selecting suppliers, evaluating total cost of acquisition, negotiation, production/manufacturing and logistics.
• Planning work throughput, responding to and controlling change to ensure appropriate prioritisation of tasks.
• Lead the projects to make them happen, problem solving, trouble shooting, risk assessments, offering up solutions, ensuring that they are delivered on time, within budget and to required quality levels.
• Manage Tenders – Work through specifications, supplier selection, review and prepare submissions for bids.
• Providing in-house budgetary estimates, selecting appropriate suppliers, negotiating optimum prices and lead-times.
• Maintaining financial control of all projects within the field of responsibility, interfacing with the Company’s financial reporting system.
• Be the ‘Go to person’ from the internal team perspective and take full accountability for project execution.
• Ensuring appropriate quality assurance is maintained at all stages of the supply chain.
• Manage relationships and on-going activities amongst clients, contractors, suppliers and consultants when required on current projects and overseeing/involvement with on-site work in progress, where necessary.
• Working with the Procurement Director on supplier development and performance initiatives on a world-wide basis.
• Provide advice and intelligence to Designers and Sales staff on the external processes and services we manage, in terms of availability and prevailing commercial influencers.
For a full breakdown of the role specification please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience and Qualifications:
• Ideally you will have around 5 years of project management in the retail or similar industry.
• Experience of both UK and international markets would be beneficial, particularly the far eastern supply chain.
• Good level of technical understanding and the ability to read and interpret technical and design drawings.
• Hands on experience of installation and implementation managing logistics through to onsite completion.
· • The ability to take full control and drive results to complete projects on time is an important factor to this role.
• Extremely proficient communicator with very good interpersonal skills.
• High level of attention to detail, with an energetic fast pace and able to perform under pressure.
• Must be able to drive real savings through planned purchasing and strong negotiations with suppliers.
• Competitive Basic Annual Salary (Negotiable).
• Contributory Pension, Life Assurance (all pending qualifying period)
If this sounds like you then get in touch!