Do you love mannequins and visual display? We are expanding our Genesis Mannequins UK team and looking for a passionate and driven individual to deliver excellence to our clients.
Your role as Business Development Manager will be to take responsibility for Genesis Mannequins UK’s short and medium term Mannequin sales along with other Visual Merchandising/Window scheme requirements.
This will incorporate targeting of existing and new client opportunities, establishing long term relationships, building of the ‘Brand’ with the ultimate aim of growing the client base and annual sales turnover in this sector.
· Drive sales through direct and indirect selling strategies
· Working with clients to interpret and develop briefs through to execution
· Able to target, approach and develop relationships with prospects, which lead to opportunities to quote
· Maintain and develop relationships with new and existing clients to grow market share
· Provide clear and concise briefs into the wider business and maintain high communication standards
· Collaborate with other members of the Sales team on new and existing business activity to maximize brand synergies and opportunities
· Oversee all allocated projects with respective teams in the Dunstable office, to ensure enquires and jobs are processed to the clients expectations
· Meeting reports and schedule updates to be maintained
· Regular meeting and team updates on sharing of customer/market intelligence and strategies
· Work closely with the Creative Director:
- On development of new and existing mannequins
- On all Marketing activities including press activity relating to VM
- On Industry Presentation and Exhibitions
- On strategic short and long term plans
· Support senior management on strategic direction and development
· Maintain awareness of current trends in visual merchandising
For a full breakdown of the role specification please email email@example.com
Experience and Qualifications:
• Ideally you will have around 5 years of project management in the retail or similar industry.
• Experience of both UK and international markets would be beneficial, particularly the far eastern supply chain.
• Good level of technical understanding and the ability to read and interpret technical and design drawings.
• Hands on experience of installation and implementation managing logistics through to onsite completion.
· Minimum of 3 years experience operating in a client facing VM role at a senior level
· Experienced in all aspects of Mannequins and Visual Merchandising
· Highly Creative, with a good understanding of body form and display technique
· A natural team player, able to develop , lead and motivate a team
· Flexible and able to adapt to a dynamic environment with frequent changing priorities
· Self Motivated with a ‘can do’ attitude
· Strong commercial business awareness
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Competitive Basic Annual Salary with Commission opportunities (Negotiable).
If this sounds like you then get in touch!