Do you have a passion for sourcing, procuring and helping to deliver world class retail projects for international brands? Do you seek out the best solutions for clients, with a keen eye on commercial considerations, whilst taking ownership of key projects all with the drive to succeed under challenging situations?
Are you looking for a driven and rewarding workplace, with the opportunity to expand your career and the success of our brand?
We are looking for senior and junior buyers to join our expanding team, if this sounds like you then get in touch!
• Managing new enquiries and repeat projects including prototyping, selecting suppliers, evaluating total cost of acquisition, negotiation, production/manufacturing and logistics. Planning work throughput, responding to and controlling change to ensure appropriate prioritisation of tasks.
• Understand technical drawings, and translate these into a costing document.
• Effectively manage budget of purchasing process ensuring that contracted costs are met
Present quotes in a clear and concise manner within agreed timescales, highlighting any applicable exclusions and lead time issues.
• Lead the projects to make them happen, problem solving, trouble shooting, risk assessments, offering up solutions, ensuring that they are delivered on time, within budget and to required quality levels.
• Provide advice and intelligence to Designers and Sales staff on the external processes and services we manage, in terms of availability and prevailing commercial influencers.
For a full breakdown of the role specification please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience and Qualifications:
• Your qualifications may vary depending on your level of experience but we are looking for the following:
Experience of buying within a similar or related industry with a good understanding of the manufacturing processes. i.e Metal Fabrication, Joinery, Plastics and all associated processes with these for negotiating and management of projects.
· • The ability to take full control and drive results to complete projects on time is an important factor to this role.
• Extremely proficient communicator with very good interpersonal skills.
• High level of attention to detail, with an energetic fast pace and able to perform under pressure.
• Must be able to drive real savings through planned purchasing and strong negotiations with suppliers.
• Competitive Basic Annual Salary (Negotiable).
If this sounds like you then get in touch!